Category: Home Insurance


When should I buy home insurance?

First of all, there are two types of home insurance: Building Insurance and Contents Insurance. The property structure + fixtures and fittings are covered by Buildings Insurance. Contents Insurance covers just the property contents....

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.